Parentree

Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Learning Route...

Have you ever felt while travelling that the journey is more fun than the destination? The process of learning is similar. The process of learning holds more thrill than the end result.And this poem from the heart expresses exactly where I stand as an adult in my child's learning journey. I think I have tremendous power to choose a beautiful route for my child




My child’s learning is a journey,

A unique journey,

It has some milestones,

But no destinations,

I am the travel guide,

And my child the traveller,

I get to decide the route she will travel on,

I choose the route that is full of fruit,

With sunshine, flowers, birds and lakes aplenty,

The route that has treasures for her to discover

This unique learning journey


No comments:

Post a Comment